Who are we?
Our website is https://powerup-technology.com/
If you are a registered user and you upload images to the website, we advise you to avoid uploading images containing EXIF GPS coordinate data. Visitors to your website can download and extract location data from these images.
If you leave a comment on our site, you will be offered to save your name, e-mail address and website in cookies. This is only for your convenience so you don’t have to enter this information if you leave another comment later. These cookies expire after one year. If you visit the login page, a temporary cookie will be created to determine if your browser accepts cookies. It does not contain any personal data and will be deleted automatically when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will set a number of cookies to save your login information and screen preferences. The lifetime of a login cookie is two days, that of a screen option cookie is one year. If you check “Remember me”, your login cookie will be kept for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookie will be deleted.
By editing or publishing a post, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include any personal data. It simply shows the ID of the post you just edited. It expires after a day.
Embedded content from other sites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Content embedded from other websites behaves in the same way as if the visitor went to that other site.
Storage of your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This automatically recognizes and approves subsequent comments instead of leaving them in the moderation queue.
For users who register on our website -when the registration service is available-, we also store the personal data indicated in their profile. All users can view, modify or delete their personal information at any time -except their username-. Website managers can also view and edit this information.
The rights you have over your data
If you have an account or have left comments on the site, you can request to receive a file containing all the personal data we hold about you, including that which you have provided to us. You can also request the deletion of personal data concerning you. This does not take into account data stored for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Transmission of your personal data
Visitor comments can be verified using an automated spam detection service.
Rights of the User
Users are informed that they have, under the conditions of the law, a right of access, rectification, erasure and portability of their personal data, as well as a right of limitation and opposition to the processing of such data.
Users also have the right to organize the fate of their personal data in the event of death, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL, whose website is accessible at the following address http://www.cnil.fr and the head office is located at 3 Place de Fontenoy, 75007 Paris.
For processing based on consent, the User may withdraw it at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing prior to this withdrawal.
The User may exercise, free of charge, his rights with PowerUp by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to the following information, PowerUp invites the User to consult the CNIL website: http://www.cnil.fr
- Right of access: the User has the right to obtain from PowerUp confirmation that his personal data is or is not being processed and, when it is, access to said data as well as information relating to the purposes of the processing (Art. 15 of Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of personal data (“GDPR”)). Manifestly unfounded, excessive or repeated requests may not be answered.
- Right to rectification: the User has the right to obtain from PowerUp, as soon as possible, the rectification of his personal data that he deems inaccurate (Art. 16 GDPR),
- Right to erasure: the User has the right to obtain from PowerUp the erasure of his personal data, under the conditions provided for in Article 17 of the GDPR,
- Right to portability: the User has the right to receive the personal data concerning him that he has provided to PowerUp, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (Art. 20 GDPR). This right applies only to the data provided, when the processing is based on consent or on a contract and is carried out using automated means,
- Right to restriction of processing: the User may obtain from PowerUp the limitation of the processing of his personal data under the conditions of Article 18 of the GDPR,
- Right to withdraw consent: Users have the right to withdraw their consent to the processing of your data if such processing is based on consent. The withdrawal of this consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent made before the withdrawal of it.
- Right to object: the User has the right to object at any time, for reasons relating to his particular situation, to the processing of his personal data, when it is based on legitimate interest and under the conditions of the article. 21 GDPR,
- Right to organize the fate of his personal data in the event of death: the User may define general or specific guidelines relating to the storage, erasure and communication of his personal data after his death (Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended, art. 40, II),
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, the User has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if he considers that the processing of personal data concerning him constitutes a violation of the regulations applicable to personal data (Art. 77 of the GDPR).